Our vision is to build a diversified portfolio of exploration and development successes, underpinned by diversified products, consistent operational cash flow, a deep project pipeline and our outstanding exploration capability, that will return significant value for our owners.
- The Osborne Project is successfully mining, processing and selling copper and gold concentrate, which provides immediate and ongoing cash flow.
- Our Merlin Project is the premium undeveloped molybdenum and rhenium deposit in the world, offering optimum capital vs cash output with the highest grade resource quality. Value engineering and optimisation test work is complete and the project is ready for the next upturn in the molybdenum price.
- The Mount Dore Cu-Au Project is being revisited to assess its potential as a copper heap leach project.
- We are exploring in the Mt Isa Inlier area, which is one of the world's best geological belts, where we have multiple tenements covering approximately 3,000 km2 that are highly prospective for copper, gold, cobalt, molybdenum, rhenium, lead and zinc. This geological belt, is surrounded by a number of major projects, including the historic Mt Isa lead/zinc/silver mine (Glencore), the Ernest Henry copper/gold mine (Glencore), the Cannington lead/zinc/silver mine (South 32), and the Phosphate Hill phosphate mine (Incitec).
- In terms of exploration we have accumulated a substantial database of geophysics, geochemistry and drill assays. This valuable information is used to target prospective areas, to which we can apply multiple geo-scientific techniques to discover new ore-bodies.
- Chinova is carrying out technical studies to assist in developing several ore bodies that were either previously mined or were discovered over the last 20 years. This include the very large SWAN/Mt Elliott mineral system, the Starra line of lodes, Victoria-Stuart, Lucky Luke and Kulthor.